Heinemann's webinar content is developed to help educators meet curricular standards. Our live webinars deliver superior PD with no travel costs, and participants interact directly with our authors and consultants on crucial topics to enhance expertise.
How Our Live Webinars Work
- Heinemann's webinars offer a user-friendly, convenient format and the option for educators to gather as a group at school or to participate individually from home.
- Typical webinar series consist of five clock hours of streaming webcast including live discussion with the presenter, video demonstrations, presentation materials, and access to archived recordings.
- CEU credit is awarded for the completion of our webinar series.
- Individual tuition for our author-led and consultant-led webinar series is $219.00 per person. Please call for group pricing discount information.
For more information on Heinemann live webinars, please call 800-541-2086 ext. 1151.
- ON-SITE PD
- ONLINE PD
- OFF-SITE PD
- Fountas & Pinnell PD Support
- Linda Hoyt PD Support
- Firsthand PD Support
- Math | Science PD Support
- Custom PD Plans
- Contact Heinemann PD
Tweets by @HeinemannPD
Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Our latest issue of Heinemann's Professional Development Catalog-Journal, edited by Ellin Oliver Keene, delivers inspirational stories of leadership overcoming challenges and creating opportunities. Ellin describes, "These leaders move quietly, working the back channels to make sure that teachers are free to teach and children are engaged in the kind of learning experiences that they will remember for a lifetime."
We encourage you to download and share our Catalog-Journal articles and resources collected here. »