Professional Development>Fountas & Pinnell
Irene C. Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell revolutionized classroom teaching, and their extensive literacy research resulted in a framework of highly regarded professional development books, products, and services. Heinemann's professional development offerings supporting Fountas and Pinnell resources include On-Site, Online, and Off-Site PD options..
Download the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy Resources Catalog
View PD Services on PDF pp 40-48
The following Professional Development seminars, developed by Fountas and Pinnell and delivered by consultants selected and trained by them, transform teaching and learning for teachers and students alike.
For complete information and to inquire select a seminar link below or contact one of our on-site PD specialists at 800-541-2086 ext. 1402.
- NEW! Leveled Literacy Intervention (LLI) Red System, for Grade 3, Levels L-Q Professional Development
- Benchmark Assessment System Professional Development
- Role of the Administrator in the Implementation of Benchmark Assessment
- Leveled Literacy Intervention (LLI) Professional Development
- Role of the Administrator in the Implementation of Leveled Literacy Intervention
- Introduction to The Continuum of Literacy Learning
- When Readers Struggle: Teaching That Works
- Guided Reading
- Literacy Beginnings: Grades PreK-K
- Teaching Comprehension, Genre, and Content Literacy
- Teaching for Comprehending & Fluency
- Phonics Lessons and Word Study Lessons
- Fountas & Pinnell Sistema de evaluación de la lectura (SEL)
Heinemann's live webinars deliver superior PD developed to help teachers and administrators to gain a deep understanding of key Fountas and Pinnell resources. Interact directly with our Fountas and Pinnell-trained consultants during a series of interactive sessions while incurring no additional travel or substitute costs.
Spend a day or a series of days of focused professional learning in person with Gay Su Pinnell and Irene C. Fountas and leave with new energy and understanding that will inform your teaching all year.
Fountas & Pinnell
Literary Resources Catalog
- Fountas & Pinnell PD Services
- On-Site Programs
- Online Programs
- Off-Site Programs
- Custom PD
- Contact Heinemann PD
Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Be sure to read our latest issue of Heinemann's Professional Development Catalog-Journal. Our Spring 2013 issue explores how we can embrace the new emphasis on Common Core informational text without diminishing children's curiosity and appetite for knowledge, and the overarching importance of sticking with the foundations of best instructional practices.
Download and share provocative articles and resources presented by leading thinkers in our field here ».