Heinemann's webinar content is developed to help educators meet curricular standards. Our live webinars deliver superior PD with no travel costs, and participants interact directly with our authors and consultants on crucial topics to enhance expertise.
How Our Live Webinars Work
- Heinemann's webinars offer a user-friendly, convenient format and the option for educators to gather as a group at school or to participate individually from home.
- Typical webinar series consist of five clock hours of streaming webcast including live discussion with the presenter, video demonstrations, presentation materials, and access to archived recordings.
- CEU credit is awarded for the completion of our webinar series.
- Individual tuition for our author-led and consultant-led webinar series is $219.00 per person. Please call for group pricing discount information.
For more information on Heinemann live webinars, please call 800-541-2086 ext. 1151.
- Fountas & Pinnell PD Services
- On-Site Programs
- Online Programs
- Off-Site Programs
- Custom PD
- Contact Heinemann PD
Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Be sure to read our latest issue of Heinemann's Professional Development Catalog-Journal. Our Spring 2013 issue explores how we can embrace the new emphasis on Common Core informational text without diminishing children's curiosity and appetite for knowledge, and the overarching importance of sticking with the foundations of best instructional practices.
Download and share provocative articles and resources presented by leading thinkers in our field here ».